FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. DO YOU SHIP TO MY COUNTRY?
Yes, we ship our products worldwide. You can choose your country when placing an order on the site. International shipping takes 6 to 10 business days. You can track your order, as we provide you with a tracking number after the order has been dispatched. If your country is not listed on the ordering page, please contact us: email@example.com.
2. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE PROCEDURE?
- A professional service that ensures great result;
- Fast application;
- Profitability. High returns & low cost of one procedure;
- Is compatible with all hair types;
- Can be sold as an additional procedure after other professional services;
- Protects hair color;
- Gives a competitive advantage, making your salon stand out from the competitors.
3. WHAT TOOLS AND MATERIALS DO I NEED TO STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR WITH THIS PROCEDURE?
- Professional blow dryer;
- Hair straightener with ceramic plates;
- Hair cuffs;
- Fine-toothed comb;
- Mixing container;
- Mask & safety glasses (optional).
4. DOES KERATIN HAIR STRAIGHTENING SOLUTION - BRASIL CACAU THERMAL RECONSTRUCTION CONTAIN FORMALDEHYDE?
No. Brasil Cacau hair straightener does not contain formaldehyde. Brasil Cacau contains only safe components.
5. WHEN CAN MY CLIENT WASH/STYLE HAIR AFTER THIS PROCEDURE?
Washing, styling, using hair clips, gathering hair into tails is possible right after the straightening procedure. It is important to use shampoos and other products that do not contain SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate).
6. HOW OFTEN MUST BRAZILIAN KERATIN TREATMENT BE USED?
It can be used any number of times (with a break of at least 3 months).
7. IF I APPLY A LOT OF THE BRAZILIAN KERATIN RECONSTRUCTION TO FINE STRIPS, WILL THAT IMPROVE ITS PERFORMANCE?
No. It is better to apply a normal amount to broad sections to ensure quick and comfortable application for both beauty professional and customer. For best results, simply apply the amount needed to cover the hair evenly.
8. CAN I APPLY BRAZILIAN THERMAL RECONSTRUCTION TO THE WHOLE HEAD OF HAIR AND THEN DRY THE HAIR WITH A DRYER?
No. Our tests indicate that the hair drying procedure should be done in stages. Dry 2 sections of the hair, then proceed to the next sections point. This will keep the product from forming smoke and releasing fumes.
9. IS THERE ANY IMPORTANT INFORMATION I HAVE TO BE AWARE OF WHEN APPLYING BRAZILIAN THERMAL RECONSTRUCTION?
Yes. During steps 2 and 3, when you apply, dry and straighten the frontal sections, away from the face to avoid contact with the customer’s face.
10. CAN I APPLY HAIR COLOR/TONER RIGHT AFTER DOING A BRASIL CACAU KERATIN TREATMENT?
For best results and for the health of the hair we recommend hair color be applied two days before or 2 weeks after the Brasil Cacau keratin treatment to better lock the pigment into the hair.
11. CAN BRASIL CACAU KERATIN TREATMENT BE PERFORMED AFTER STRAIGHTENING/RELAXING SERVICES?
Yes. For best results on very frizzy or ethnic hair types, we recommend performing straightening/relaxing before the Brasil Cacau keratin treatment.
12. WHEN THE CUSTOMER WANTS A TOUCH UP, SHOULD THE PROCEDURE BE DONE ON THE WHOLE HEAD OF HAIR?
Yes. However, when using the flat iron avoid hair ends, or use no more then 3 times to maintain healthy natural looking ends.
13. IS IT IMPORTANT TO AVOID THE BRAZILIAN THERMAL RECONSTRUCTION FROM COMING IN CONTACT WITH THE SCALP (STEP 2)?
Yes, to keep the product from coming into contact with the scalp, apply the solution 0.5 inch/2cm away from the roots.
14. WHAT HAPPENS IF SOLUTION IS APPLIED TO THE SCALP?
In the case of people with sensitive skin, there may be light flaking in this region because of the acid Ph of the Brasil Cacau keratin. The problem can be resolved by using saline solution and anti-frizz shampoo. The problem goes away in 2-3 days of shampoo use.
15. CAN THE BRASIL CACAU KERATIN TREATMENT BE USED ON PREGNANT WOMEN?
Brasil Cacau Keratin does not contain harmful chemicals; nevertheless, we do not recommend it be used on pregnant women or children age 18 or under.
16. IS BRASIL CACAU KERATIN TREATMENT COMPATIBLE WITH HENNAS?
Yes, Brasil Cacau Keratin is compatible with all other services offered in a professional salon.
17. BEFORE DOING A BRASIL CACAU KERATIN TREATMENT, SHOULD I DO A ALLERGY TEST?
Yes. We recommend performing the allergy test by applying a drop of keratin solution o customer's hand, if there is a rash or a lot of irritation we don't advise for you to use the solution.
18. IS BRASIL CACAU SAFE FOR ME AND MY CLIENTS?
It is. If the product is used in accordance with the safety manuals, without neglecting ventilation and general hygiene rules, it cannot do any harm. All the studies conducted indicate the safety of the products. At the same time, we believe that in order to ensure the highest standards and meet the safety requirements, all professional products must be used properly, reasonably and responsibly.
19. HOW LONG DOES THE EFFECT LAST? IS ONE PROCEDURE ENOUGH TO STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR?
The result of procedures using Brasil Cacau, unlike other brands, is achieved immediately and lasts 4 months. With non-sulfate shampoos, hair remains smooth, shiny and healthy for a long time.
20. CAN I USE BRASIL CACAU AT HOME?
Brasil Cacau is a professional salon treatment. It should be provided to customers only by specialists and trained masters who know how to use the products properly. Home-based use is possible if you have previous experience using this product.
21. DOES USING MORE BRASIL CACAU THERMAL RECONSTRUCTION ON THINNER STRANDS MEAN GREATER RESULTS?
No. It is better to apply a normal quantity to larger sectors, as it is faster and more convenient for both the master and the client. For greater results, you need to apply the required amount evenly.
22. CAN BRASIL CACAU THERMAL RECONSTRUCTION BE APPLIED ON THE ENTIRE HAIR AND THEN BLOW DRY IT AT ONCE?
No. Our experiments have shown that it is better to dry your hair stage by stage. Dry 2 sectors of hair, then proceed to other sectors. This allows you to prevent evaporation.
23. WHAT TEMPERATURE OF THE HAIR DRYER SHOULD I USE TO DRY MY HAIR AFTER APPLYING THE PRODUCT?
Dry at medium temperature (preferably cool air) - this is very important in order to reduce evaporation. Also, the stream of air must blow in the opposite direction from the client's face. Keep the dryer 6-7 centimeters from the hair.
24. ARE THERE ANY NUANCES TO THIS PROCEDURE?
Yes. During the procedure: when you apply the product, or dry and straighten the hair of the frontal sectors, it is necessary to work carefully, without touching the client's face;
Distribute the product evenly, avoid over-application;
Use a fine-toothed comb to cover the hair evenly. If you see white leftovers on the comb, it means that you are applying too much. Consider this for subsequent procedures;
Strictly follow the manual.
25. CAN I DYE MY HAIR BEFORE OR AFTER THE BRASIL CACAU PROCEDURE? WILL THE COLOR CHANGE (WASH OUT)?
We recommend dyeing hair with dye or toning shampoo 3 days before or 2 weeks after. Keratin Brazil Cocoa does not affect color and in no way can it change the color of hair provided it has been dyed within the recommended time limits. If the hair is highly porous, dyeing is recommended 2 weeks after the procedure.
26. IS IT IMPORTANT TO AVOID GETTING BRASIL CACAU THERMAL RECONSTRUCTION ON THE SCALP? WHAT SHOULD I DO TO AVOID GETTING THE PRODUCT ON THE SCALP?
Yes, it is important. To avoid getting the product on the scalp, you need to apply the solution to the entire width of the sector, in 2 cm / 1 inch from the roots.
27. CAN I STRAIGHTEN HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Yes. Brazilian straightening is suitable for hair extensions, while the hair must be more than 80% natural. The best result is achieved if the stylist processes the extended strands separately, before attaching them. If the stylist wants to apply the Brazilian straightening to hair extensions, it is important to be extremely careful when applying the straightening solution in the area where the extension hair is attached, since the solution acts as an air conditioner and creates a slip between the hair extensions and the natural hair. The stylist can achieve better results if he/she separates the hair extensions from the client’s natural hair.
28. IF I DO THE PROCEDURE AGAIN, DO I NEED TO GO THROUGH ALL STAGES OF THE PROCEDURE? CAN I STRAIGHTEN ONLY THE TIPS OF MY HAIR?
The procedure is always performed fully. If, for some reason, the master has not straightened a part of the hair properly (tips, for example), it is recommended to repeat the procedure for the entire hair and after 4 weeks after the first procedure.
29. HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Subscribe to our newsletter and you will get all the scoop about the brazilian keratin.