Hair texture powder is one of the latest innovations in the hair industry. The product promises to lift the hair by the roots and make hair styling much easier. In this article, we will tell you all the necessary information about hair powder and give you some tips on how to use this product!
The product itself is a fine powder for hair, which resembles both the usual face powder and dry shampoo, but its composition and purpose are completely different.
This styling product was specially developed for owners of thin and weak hair, which is difficult to style. However, this doesn’t mean that hair texture powder is not suitable for girls with thick and strong hair. In many cases, thick hair lacks root volume due to its weight. That’s when you need a magic hair powder that will help you model the hairstyle, give the strands a beautiful texture and add volume at the roots.
Hair Texture Powder Amazing Benefits
- After application, distribute the powder with your fingers and a fishbone comb to make your hair super voluminous;
- The powder can also be applied with a makeup brush, it is very convenient if you’d like to have a subtle finish;
- Girls with short hair or bob cut can also apply powder to the ends of their hair for extra volume. It’s only enough to rub a little product in your palms and apply to your hair;
- Brown-haired women and brunettes can choose the special hair powders with pigments (yes, they exist! What a nice benefit!). In this case, you can avoid white spots on your hair;
- If you are on a vegetarian or vegan, you are free to choose hair powder based on tapioca, a starchy product produced from the roots of the South American cassava plant;
- Most hair powders are odorless.
What’s more, hair texture powder can’t become a cause of hair damage or dead hair ends! The product is safe, so you can experiment with it in any way you want!