Nowadays people are worried about the nature and the state of Earth in general. Indeed, the greenhouse effect, water contamination, air pollution, melting of glaciers... All these things negatively affect not just the planet we live on but ourselves as well. That’s why today more and more companies decide to go green and become sustainable. How can your salon be more eco-friendly? Check out this article!
One of the main misconceptions is that going green costs a fortune. The truth is that such a practice can help you to save money! Just think that you can save on electricity by simply unplugging devices and not leaving them plugged in all the time! Nowadays the demand for eco-friendly products constantly grows, which means that prices become lower.
You can do the following things that will produce positive effect:
- Try energy-saving lamps. They last approximately 60 times longer than regular lamps!
- Check water leakage. Even slow dropping can eventually turn out into tonnes of water!
- Equip your salon with a recycling system that will let you effectively sort out your waste and then recycle it.
- Choose products that can be either recycled or even reused! It will also help you to save money!
- Be careful with plastic. It’s a huge problem as we literally live in a plastic world! Purchase products that can be additionally bought in refills.