We bet that those who have just started discovering salon hair procedures wonder what is the difference between keratin hair straightening and botox hair straightening? Both products are considered to be a magic wand for all kinds of natural hair with any damages including dead hair ends. Which procedure is suitable for you? Keep on reading and find it out!
Let’s review both procedures on the examples of Nutree products
What is keratin in general? It is a protein that is an important part of our teeth, skin, and hair. Keratin is used to provide restoration of damaged or broken hair. Besides, it makes hair smooth and straight for a long.
Nutree Amazonliss Keratin treatment provides:
- Hydration and nutrition
- Thermal hair protection
- Absolute hair straightness
- Prevention of grow - outs
The composition of Amazonliss Nutree is rich with natural ingredients, among which there are natural extracts of Cacao, Acai, Rice, Soya, Corn, and Wheat. The amazing effect lasts up to 6 months!
Nutree Bottox Expert is one of the best haircare botox products on the market.
Featuring a unique formula that includes Marine Collagen and Glutamic Acid with the power of Almond Oil, Brazilian Bottox Expert was exclusively created to revive damaged hair that is vulnerable to daily external damages.
- After the procedure hair becomes soft and silky. You will see the effect of salon treatment after each hair wash (even if you wash your hair only with shampoo and hair conditioner).
- The procedure helps to cope with split ends.
- Botox, as well as keratin, helps to neutralize the hair's yellowness. However, not every botox contains the pigment for it.