Quality customer service is the key to the success of any salon. A person who hasn’t received the service at the expected level will leave, and you will never know that he found the standards of services in your salon to be poor. We will help you avoid this problem by telling what customer service should be like in the beauty industry and how to implement it in your salon. Keep on reading!
Basic standards of service in a beauty salon
1. Each employee of the salon must remember that the beauty salon belongs to the service sector. One of the important conditions for beneficial work is customer service on the highest level. Your clients need not just a haircut but also a welcoming atmosphere.
2. Employees of a beauty salon should build long-term friendly relationships with your client from the first visit. Your masters should strive to have as many regular customers as possible.
3. In order for any person who visits the salon to feel their importance, the staff should try to remember personal information about the client. This is required by the quality standards of a beauty salon.
4. It’s often assumed that the a beauty salon receptionist should take care of clients, however, all staff are obliged to take care of clients. When carrying out various kinds of procedures, masters must comply with the necessary sanitary requirements and rules.
5. Employees must inform the receptionist about the requirements, requests from customers to improve work, as well as report their wishes on the list of services, and organize sales of products.