If you think that shampoo isn’t important in-home hair care, then you’re mistaken! You should only choose a shampoo if it fits your hair type and is created to solve hair issues that you have. In this article, we’ll tell you about the best shampoos with keratin and hyaluronic acid in order for your hair to be amazing!
- Keratin Shampoo, CHI. It’s the shampoo for those who wash their hair every day and dry their hair with a hairdryer or use other hot stylers (curlers or flat irons). Keratin Shampoo contains a whole range of beneficial ingredients (keratin, silk proteins, jojoba, and argan oils).
- Blond Absolu, Kérastase. This is the first Kérastase product line created specifically for the care of bleached or highlighted hair to maintain its quality and beautiful cool shade. Blond Absolu with hyaluronic acid and Edelweiss extract not only perfectly cleanses the hair and scalp, but also softens, moisturizes, and adds shine to the hair from roots to ends.
- KeratinDose, Biolage. If you have heat-damaged hair, then it's time for you to get yourself the keratin shampoo which is called KeratinDose. It will take care of your hair, restoring it from the inside.
- Beauty Shape Treatment, Tefia. Tefia Protein Shampoo for all hair types literally works wonders! It increases hair density and volume by thickening each thin hair. Besides, your hair becomes elastic, obedient, and silky.
- Shampoo-lamination, Dr. Stern. This shampoo with keratin, elastin, collagen, and caviar extract can replace the lamination procedure in the salon. After the very first use, dull and lifeless hair will revive, becoming strong and shiny