Brazilian keratin hair straightening is a procedure that can be easily performed even by you at home! Don’t worry - you’ll receive an amazing result without having to pay extra money to the stylist to do what you can do as well as them
Let’s see on the example on Brasil Cacau how you can straighten your hair. First of all, we should say that Brasil Cacau gives your hair amazing shine and softness. Along with hydration and thermal protection, your hair will look like you just left the beauty salon. The duration of the effect is up to 6 months, which is fantastic
Here are the procedure steps:
1. Wash your hair with a special Anti - Residue Shampoo. Dry the hair using hair dryer and hands but leave it at least 20% wet. Here’s the base for the further steps.
2. Divide your hair into 6 equal parts and fix them with hair clips
3. Apply Thermal Reconstructor on your hair. Divide each hair part in two and apply the product on top and bottom. Don’t apply too much in order not go over-saturate your locks. Brush your hair.
4. Fully dry your hair with COLD air but don’t comb it! Use a flat iron on each strand 5-7 times. Don’t forget to choose the right temperature before you start.
5. Let the hair cool down, wash the hair without the shampoo. The last step - applying of Deep Conditioning Mask. It smoothes out the hair cuticles and normalizes the pH level of your hair. Wash the mask off with warm water and blow-dry your hair with warm air.
Here it is! Don’t be afraid of trying keratin straightening at home. You will be definitely satisfied with the result!