The beauty industry is a promising niche for starting a business. The clients of the 21st century have already used to visit hair salons every 1-3 weeks beauty salons. The main task of the salon owner is to use the habits of consumers as well as online marketing for the benefit of the company, because this will help increase profits.
1. Try online advertising. This is one of the most effective ways to attract more customers today. Such advertising is effective and doesn’t require much effort. Among the main ways to advertise a beauty salon via the Internet are the following:
- Contextual advertising.
- Targeted advertising.
- Working with influencers.
- SEO-optimization of the beauty salon website and blog.
- Native advertising.
2. Teach your team to sell. Makes sense, doesn't it? However, many employees of beauty salons still use aggressive methods of selling goods. It won't work beneficially that way as clients get annoyed. The psychology of the modern client must be put in the first place.
3. Motivate customers to write reviews. We really mean writing, not just sharing photos on social networks. According to statistics, customers trust reviews from other customers, especially if there are a lot of them, and they are written by real people. Offer a discount on your next visit or even a small gift for writing a review about your salon. It’s very important that the customer's response is honest.