The reception area is one of the most important areas of the beauty salon because clients pay much attention to it, not to mention that every single client of your salon somehow contacts your receptionist that is standing behind the reception desk. How can you make your salon reception area nice and attractive? Keep on reading and find it out in this article!
1. Reception desk. We don’t recommend buying a second-hand or cheap reception desk, as it can be called the face of your salon (together with the receptionist, of course). Choose a model that will suit the interior of your salon.
2. Add some flowers to a beautiful vase. Choose flowers that match the interior style of your salon: roses, camomiles, daffodils, hyacinths, tulips: you have plenty to choose from!
3. Refresh your retails area which is usually located behind the reception desk. Display some nice products such as hair botox products, create gift sets, check if they are packed attractively.
4. Put some nice treats for your clients. Who doesn’t want to have a nice chocolate sweet after the smoothing and straightening hair treatment, for example?
5. Pay attention to your receptionist. This is the exact person that welcomes your guests, so this lady should be as kind and friendly as possible!