Millennials are really cool clients, as they often give your salon an additional promotion via their social media. We know that you already have your customer base but how about attracting some youngsters? Check out our top-5 tips on how you can do it!
1. Use special offers and discounts! Offer bonuses to the clients that you would like to attract. It can be a nice discount on services in which they are interested, for example, a nice 10-15% discount on balayage or ombré, which are the hottest hair coloring trends. As we know, millennials are the first ones to follow trends!
2. Check out your social media accounts. Make sure they look attractive and smart, which is very important for millennials!
3. Teach your customers. Make some regular posts on your Instagram dedicated to the right hair care and special products that will help your clients to maintain the salon result at home.
4. Create a nice customer experience. We live in a world where extra isn’t extra anymore. Millennials are interested in what you can offer except for standard hair care services. You can organize a cozy lounge zone with soft couches where your clients will have an opportunity to relax, have a drink, or enjoy PlayStation.
5. Ask them to show love. That’s the easiest: encourage your clients to share their salon pictures on social media!