7 reasons why Facebook is good for your beauty & hair business
Many years have passed since Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook in 2004. Nowadays it’s the biggest social network in the world which is a marketplace at the same time. Millions of companies use Facebook to promote their goods and services. So why should you use Facebook as a good means of promoting your business? Keep on reading and find it out!
1. Growing audience. Facebook has 1.55 billion monthly active users. There are great chances for you to be noticed!
2. Targeting ability. Here you can target your information to the auditory that is likely to be interested in what you offer.
3. Communication opportunity. Facebook is a perfect platform for direct interaction with your clients.
4. Scheduling posts. Here you can make several posts in advance and choose the exact date and time when they should appear in your feed.
5. Insight button. This button is usually underestimated but it will allow you to see the interests of your clients and things to which they respond the most.
6. Visuals. That’s simple - many salon owners use Facebook in order to show their works, salon interiors, etc.
7. Feedback. Facebook is the most convenient way for clients to share their emotions from visiting your salon.