Best Vitamins For Hair Fall Control
Unfortunately, in winter many ladies suffer hair loss which is fine considering the harsh weather, cold wind, synthetic clothes and headdresses. However, you can improve the situation by taking the essential vitamins! Which vitamins are worth taking? Keep on reading and find it out!
The most essential vitamins that help to cope with hair loss are the following:
Vitamin A eliminates dandruff, fights hair loss, prevents early skin aging, makes hair more elastic. Vitamin E improves the structure of nails and hair, normalizes blood circulation, which stimulates active nutrition of the hair follicles. Vitamin PP stimulates hair growth. Vitamins of B group deserve special attention:
- B2 - provides normal nourishment to the hair shafts, prevents split ends.
- B5 - normalizes blood circulation and the work of the sebaceous glands, nourishes the hair follicles, prevents the appearance of premature gray hair;
- B6 - stimulates metabolism, accelerates hair growth, eliminates inflammation, and restores damaged strands;
- B7 or biotin - a source of sulfur, which is involved in the production of collagen, fights hair loss and eczema;
- B9 or folic acid - stimulates the formation of new cells, speeds up metabolism, normalizes the work of blood vessels;
- B12 - makes hair shiny and thick.
Don’t forget that hair botox product can help your hair too! Don’t be afraid to perform hair botox at home as this procedure can be easily performed by you only!