Botox hair straightening is one of the best hair treatments for damaged hair. However, some women may hesitate because they don’t know all pros and cons of this procedure. Keep on reading and find them all out!
Let’s see check the pros and cons of hair botox on the example of Nutree Bottox Expert. It’s a haircare botox procedure that is aimed at overall hair restoration and protection. Featuring a unique formula that includes Marine Collagen and Glutamic Acid with the power of Almond Oil, Brazilian Bottox Expert has been developed especially for weakened and dull hair. No more dead hair ends and damaged curly hair!
The pros of Blonde Bottox Expert are as follows:
• Restoration of damaged hair;
• Contribution to deep hydration and nutrition of hair;
• Elimination of the yellow shade - Anti-Yellow Effect;
• Giving the hair a platinum shade (if exposed on blonde hair for a long time);
• Making the hair smooth, obedient, strong, and healthy for up to 2 months.
The cons of hair botox:
• The effect doesn’t last long – 2-3 months. However, if you timely repeat the procedure several times, the effect will last much longer due to the general accumulative effect of the procedure!
• Some options of hair botox may give brunette hair a slightly cold shade. In fact, we consider this to be a nice bonus, as usually both brunettes and blondes prefer rich cold shades, as they seem to be more noble and exquisite.