Any professional hairstylist will tell you that hair brittleness is not an innate problem, but an acquired one. Dry air, an unhealthy diet, or aggressive styling make your hair less elastic and soft. What did you do wrong? How can you improve the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible, restoring the strength and elasticity of your natural hair? Keep on reading and find everything out!
Brittle hair is damaged hair. It can be damaged by chemical, thermal or mechanical products, and devices. Among the reasons for hair brittleness are:
1. Poor scalp microcirculation
2. Lack of vitamins
3. Lack of water
4. Hormonal changes
5. Improper hair care
6. Aggressive hair styling
7. Unfavorable work or leisure conditions
What should you do if your hair becomes brittle?
- Review your diet: add more cereals, bread, fish, and dairy products. Drink at least 1.5-2 liters of clean water per day.
- Stop using hair dryers and stylers. It’s not recommended to dye your hair as well.
Do a head massage instead. This is not only pleasant but also beneficial for the scalp vessels.
- Ask your hairstylist to recommend you the suitable for you products. One of the most universal treatments is Brasil Cacau. It’s professional hair care product line presented by Cadiveu professional. The Brazilian straightening provides full hair structure restoration with the smoothing effect. The composition restores and strengthens hair by increasing its strength and elasticity, improving the hair structure, saturating the hair with keratin, and covering it with a protective layer of protein. The amazing effect lasts up to 6 months!