Partners are very important if you want to increase the popularity of your salon and attract new clients. However, not all salon owners understand how they should properly choose the partners and negotiate with them. In this article, we’ll reveal all the answers, keep on reading!
Why are partners profitable?
Working with partners is an effective way to promote your salon without paying much. You and your partner share the advertising budget and receive loyal customers.
For a beauty salon, this is an opportunity to promote its brand, become more recognizable and expand its client base.
- Fast result
- Savings on advertising
- High efficiency
- The expansion of the customer base
- Creation of a positive image of the salon
All of this will work if you organize your cooperation with your partners correctly.
How to choose a partner?
Pay attention to those who work for the same target audience as you and offer them cooperation. For example, write an email with the line: “We want our customers to be your customers as well!”
You can also meet a potential partner in person, tell him about your salon and offer to exchange your clients.
For example, you say that you have many brides doing their hairstyles and make-up, and you ask: “Let's think together why our brides should come to your store for flowers?”
Having prepared options for cooperation at the ready will speed up and simplify the negotiation process.
Options for enhancing cooperation:
- exchange of gift certificates, not business cards and flyers;
- carrying out a joint activity, for example, a lottery or competition;
- barter cooperation: the partner sends you flowers to the salon, and you will serve his clients at a discount, or he and his employees will receive a discount on services such as keratin hair treatment and botox hair treatment.