How to Choose a Powder for Hair Volume
Hair powder is one of the latest innovations in the hair industry. The product promises to lift the hair by the roots and make hair styling much easier. In this article, we will tell you all the necessary information about hair powder and give you some tips on how to use this product!
The product itself is a fine powder for hair, which resembles both the usual face powder and dry shampoo, but its composition and purpose are completely different.
This styling product was specially developed for owners of thin and weak hair, which is difficult to style. However, this doesn’t mean that hair powder is not suitable for girls with thick and strong hair. In many cases, thick hair lacks root volume due to its weight. That’s when you need a magic hair powder that will help you model the hairstyle, give the strands a beautiful texture and add volume at the roots.
Hair Powder Use Tips
- After application, distribute the powder with your fingers and a fishbone comb. The regular brush will smooth the hair and you won’t have any volume;
- The powder can also be applied with a makeup brush, it is very convenient;
- After you have distributed the product, don’t comb your hair, otherwise, the volume will disappear and the product will have to be reapplied;
- Girls with short hair or bob cut can also apply powder to the ends of their hair for extra volume. It is enough to rub a little product in your palms and apply to your hair;
- Brown-haired women and brunettes should choose hair powders with pigments. In this case, you can avoid white spots on your hair;
- If you are on a vegetarian or vegan, choose hair powder based on tapioca, a starchy product produced from the roots of the South American cassava plant;
- As with any styling product, hair powder shouldn’t be used too often in order to allow the hair to rest;
- Most hair powders are odorless.