Service standards in 2022 will be stricter than ever, however, will help you take your beauty salon to a new level, which is especially important during the pandemic. In order for the individual customer service in your beauty salon to become just amazing, you don’t need to spend a lot of money or literally live in your salon 24/7 and control everything yourself! Just follow these simple rules that will help you to create a perfect system of individual customer service
1. Service should always be accompanied by a smile. Scientists claim that 80% of a person’s success depends on his ability to communicate with a smile. Use this method for your clients!
2. The ability to communicate is the key to success. It’s incredibly important that beauty salon employees can find a common language with any client, having the skills of effective communication.
3. Keep your beauty salon clean. Customers pay incredible attention to this. Check the cleanliness of the restrooms, beauty rooms, and cabinets constantly!
4. Connect customers to improve the level of service. Make a poll in order to know the opinion of your clients about your service. It will help you to see the benefits and drawbacks of your salon.
5. Know your services and products. The employees' knowledge of the full range of beauty salon services is an integral part of high-quality service.
6. Keep in touch with customers. The more communication lines with your customers you have, the higher the service level is. You must constantly notify guests of your salon about promotions, special offers, and interesting events.