How to create your own course on keratin hair straightening?
If you’re a keratin treatment professional and literally know this procedure at your fingertips, why not create your own course? It seems to be hard, however, if organized correctly, such a course can be very beneficial both for you and your future students!
First of all, you should know that each course consists of two parts: theoretical and practical. Below you’ll find the important topics which should be covered in both parts:
- Hair structure. The role of keratin.
- Types of hair damages and identification of their causes.
- Hair types. The concept of hair density.
- Feature of keratin hair straightening. Indications and contraindications.
- Types and main differences of the keratin products. Active ingredients of the formula.
- The main mistakes when working with the client.
- Keratin hair straightening technologies.
- Tools for performing the procedure. Safety at work.
- Preparation of the client for the procedure. Hair diagnostics.
- The sequence of application of products.
- Work with different types of hair. The temperature regime of the flat iron. Recommendations at work.
- Training on models. Rules of hair parting. Work with a hair iron.
- Features of hair care after the procedure.
- Economy of the procedure. How to create a customer base? Work with regular customers.
Just start from the beginning and follow this plan to create the best keratin treatment course ever!