We can’t deny the fact that curly hair looks luxurious and makes its owner look young and fresh but at the same time frizzy curls bring its owners some problems. Such hair is often tangled, it can hardly be combed. Besides, it’s difficult to style such hair type, and despite regular hair care, the curls can look unkempt. In this article, we will give you some useful tips on how to revive frizzy hair! Keep on reading!
Curly hair needs proper and regular care all year round. Otherwise, you may face the problem of split ends. All owners of rebellious curly hair have to remember a few rules of curly hair care:
- wear hats and caps when it’s cold outside;
- use a shampoo created especially for curly hair;
- use a hairdryer and styler as seldom as possible;
- use a moisturizing hair balm and moisturizing conditioner;
- make nourishing hair masks;
- take vitamins and proteins that improve the hair condition;
- use products that remove static electricity from the hair;
- carefully comb your hair to increase blood circulation in the scalp.
As a great addition to your frizzy haircare routine, we recommend you trying Brasil Cacau keratin straightening. This complex will quickly restore your hair's smoothness, give it a mirror shine, and eliminate any waviness. Three components including keratin, cocoa butter, and D - panthenol will fully restore your hair with a minimum effort. The complex consists of a preliminary anti - residue shampoo, the keratin active composition, and the final mask, fixing the result.