How to Use Hair Oil Correctly?
The luxurious shiny hair that we see from the TV screen or on the pages of most fashionable magazines always attracts attention. Daily use of a hairdryer, flat iron, and styling products inevitably damages the structure of your hair, leaving it dry, brittle, and dull.
Vegetable oils are considered to be the most effective and fast-acting remedy that helps to restore hair, revive its shine and give it strength. Hair oils do the following:
- stimulate hair growth and provide shine;
- saturate hair with vitamins and nutrients;
- moisturize dry scalp, helping to eliminate dandruff;
- reviving dead hair ends and heat-damaged hair.
For example, argan oil, extracted in the North-West of the African continent by pressing the fruits of the argan tree, is rightfully considered the most nutritious and useful (rich in vitamins A and E and unsaturated fatty acids). Coconut oil strengthens the hair follicle, makes hair obedient and smooth, giving an amazing shine.
How to use hair oil properly
First of all, you need to understand whether you are using oil in its pure form or cosmetic hair oil, which contains other components (silicone, alcohol, etc.). Pure oil should be used once a week.
Before shampooing you can use the pure oil as a deeply nourishing mask:
1. Heat the oil to 40 degrees.
2. Apply to dry, messy hair.
3. Rub into roots, massaging the scalp and activating blood flow.
4. Cover your hair with plastic wrap or a cap.
5. Leave on hair for at least 4 hours.
6. Before rinsing off the oil, generously apply the shampoo to the hair (keratin shampoo and conditioner will provide additional beneficial effect), distribute over the entire surface of the hair and only then add water to make a foam and rinse thoroughly with water.