Keratin hair straightening isn’t a brand new procedure, however, it remains one of the most popular hair care treatments for almost 10 years. Indeed, if performed professionally and carefully, it makes hair absolutely straight, giving it mirror shine and softness. However, still, some women don’t know all contradictions and indications to this procedure. If you’re still puzzled, then read this article and find out all the answers!
In fact, almost all keratin treatments available on the market solve the same basic problems:
• fluffy hair
• rebellious hair
• hair damaged after numerous dyeings and perms
• hair that lost its natural elasticity and shine
• porous hair
However, you shouldn’t perform keratin hair straightening if:
• you dyed or bleached your hair just several days ago (you should wait at least for 2 weeks)
• you are allergic to some of the components
• you suffer from hair loss associated with inner health problems
• you have scalp issues
Considering all the above-mentioned points, we can tell you than Brasil Cacau is a keratin treatment that worth trying! Brasil Cacau will quickly restore the smoothness of your hair, give it a mirror shine, and completely eliminate any waviness. Three components including keratin, cocoa butter, and D - panthenol will fully restore your hair with a minimum effort and maximum care.