Nowadays women face lots of hair problems and that pretty unavoidable due to the busy way life, constant heat exposure, lack of vitamins, and nutrients, bad ecological factors. In this article, we will review the most popular types of hair problems and ways of their solution. Let’s go!
1. Hair loss. The first place on the list of common hair problems is hair loss. This is a very serious problem that requires complex treatment. We recommend you contact a specialist.
2. Gray hair. Usually, the hair turns gray with age, but sometimes it happens earlier, approximately at the age of 20 - 25, and becomes a big problem. In order to avoid gray hair as long as possible, eat products containing protein, iodine, and vitamin B12, improve blood circulation, and give up smoking (if you do this).
3. Lack of volume. For both men and women, lack of hair volume can be a factor that negatively affects the whole appearance. All that you need is to choose the right hair care products that can restore hair and add more volume. Don’t use oil or oil-based products.
4. Dry, brittle hair. People often think that dry and brittle hair is exactly a type of hair that can’t be helped. However, this is actually one of the common hair problems that can be solved by you. It is important to moisturize your hair. A high-quality conditioner is necessary for hair restoration. Some types of essential oils can make dry hair shiny and soft.
5. Split ends. Split ends usually occur when the outer protective layer of hair is damaged, which leads to its splitting. A timely haircut, the use of a suitable conditioner, and hair oils will help to cope with the split ends.
6. Curly naughty hair. For people who like silky, straight, and shiny hair, curly hair can be the worst of all common hair problems. In order to solve this problem, try Brasil Cacau - an innovative keratin treatment. The composition restores and strengthens hair, increasing its shine and elasticity. An additional protective layer eliminates static electricity and smoothes hair cuticles.