Today most people look for beauty salons on the Internet and of course, they read online reviews.
So encouraging your customers to leave their feedback plays a key role in your business success. So what should you do?
1. Less resistance: Don’t make yourself work hard and feel uncomfortable in order to get reviews from all your customers. Instead of this ask your most loyal visitors to help you by posting a positive message about your salon in the social media.
2. Give this task to someone else: there are some review sites that help you address customers.
3. Provide your grateful customers with a prize. Thank those who leave positive feedback online by providing them with a complimentary service or their favorite product. Everyone wants to feel appreciated.
4. Don’t be timid and show reviews. You can print out some reviews that you like most and display them in your salon. It’s also recommended to post such reviews on your website of social media.
5. Be fast: For example, if your customer writes a favorable review on Facebook, or texts you with a compliment, thank him/her and ask if they’d mind sharing it on Google, Yelp or any online user review platform.